Monday, February 06, 2006

Name Change

I recently discovered that my blog name is the same as Ward Batty's blog. For some time, he has been working on publishing professional content using that title for his articles. I have also been thinking that the title was too generic, or maybe a little less personal than I wanted.

So my blog title is now changed. I hope you like it, and continue to read and give feedback. I wish Ward Batty success with his efforts. The link to his blog is in my sidebar.

6 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Coldfoot said...

I KNEW you'd come up with a great new title, Jim. It suits you.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Pawnstar said...

The best thing about the name change is it didn't upset the alphabetical order of my list of links.

It's difficult to be original when so many of us think in the same way. I think you've managed an original title now, but I never noticed anybody else had that title either.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Seth Jaffee said...

I don't read your blog as much as I'd like... nor do I post in my own. Likely I'll never get around to that game design podcast I wanted to try either.

I guess your new name is better than the old one, as I don't recall what that was. Keep up what appears to be good work! Hopefully I'll read more of it in the future.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger gnome said...

I've linked to you as "Game Table"... doesn't matter I guess...

 
At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

`Inside a Gamer's Mind' (gamersmind.blogspot.com) already exists for video games.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger ekted said...

I saw that a few days after I changed my blog name. I think there's enough separation of topic that it won't be a problem. I won't ever discuss video games here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home