Monday, January 30, 2006

BGIA Honorable Mention

The Game Table won an honorable mention for Best Strategy Article in the BGIA for Carcassonne: The Math. Congrats to Gerald Cameron for easily crushing me with his excellent series on Princes of Florence, and to the rest of the winners.

Check out all the winners! We have such an excellent and supportive gaming hobby. This process has definitely made me aware of some new content that I had overlooked.

I'm looking forward to reading and writing more in 2006. See you there!

4 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Coldfoot said...

Agreed. Made all of us aware of good content, methinks. I think next years BGIA will be even better. This was quite a learning experience for all of us involved.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Coldfoot said...

And did I forget to say congratulation? Yes, I think I forgot that. Congrats on the honorable mention.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger gnome said...

Ongratulations... And your recent posts are very interresting, and quite thought provoking.. Thanks

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about the "easily crushing" part, but thanks for the congratulations.

I must go back an re-read your Carcassonne Math article. Maybe I'd win once in a while :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home