Tuesday, June 20, 2006

1000 Games!

Yesterday I recorded my 1000th game played on BGG. Initially, I was not good about recording. I also did not necessarily record the games on the day they were played. So this total is far short of reality. But it still seems like a milestone. This represents an average of 1.37 games per day.

I really wish I had been more careful. I would like to be able to look back and do some statistics on most/least played, perhaps which games were played more on which days of the week, and some trends. But I fear my earlier sloppiness will make these values invalid. For the past year or so, I have been much better about recording games, and intend to continue.

Many thanks to everyone who has played games with me, taught me games, answered questions, written reviews, and just been good gaming friends.

- Jim

2 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assuming you are registered, BSW itself keeps a log of all the games you have played. And how many you won. And who you played against, if you want to dig that far.

From the start page http://www.brettspielwelt.de/, click on "Player Info" (on the "Hall of Fame" line).

There are also a couple of "point checkers" out there, but I think they all get their information from the main BSW database.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger ekted said...

Yes, I do have bookmarks for those pages.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home