Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2006 BGIA Nominations

The 2006 Gone Gaming: Board Game Internet Awards nominations are closed. This year, I have been honored with 5 nominations. I'm glad I was able to entertain those of you who read this blog. There was a lot lot of great stuff in 2006. Good luck to all the other nominees! Vote early and often...and use Diebold where possible. I have a lot of new games yet to be played, a new order going out soon, and plenty more opinions to unleash. So lots more coming in 2007.

I was nominated for the following:

Best Game Blog:
Gamer's Mind

Best Review Article:
Shadows Over Camelot: What's all this then?

Best Industry Article:
So You Play Games?

Best Humorous Article:
Meeting of the Minds

Best Article Series:
ASL Primer I
ASL Primer II

Check out all the nominations at the main site. There are some really nice sites, blogs, articles, and podcasts that you might have missed.

4 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Matthew Marquand said...

Congrats and well deserved!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Rick said...

Yeah, go ahead and flaunt your fifteen minutes.

:)

Just kidding. Well-deserved recognition Jim! As you can see, I'm a fan:

http://dreamweaver7.wordpress.com/2007/01/02/board-game-internet-awards-2006/

So, get schmoozing with Mary and Joe already!

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger ekted said...

Thanks, both of you. Rick, I saw that post as I subscribe to your blog. You are too kind. The nominations are more than enough for me. As in gaming, winning isn't that important. I don't blog to compete with others.

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jim! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home