Friday, February 10, 2006

Puzzle Time #2

Welcome to puzzle number 2. I did the first one back in November. This time I'm going to do something different. The final answer is game-related, as always, but all of the clues to get there are about movies. I hope this isn't as difficult as the last.

1. What movie is this quote from: "I can't kill my friend...Kill my friend."

2. Who played Iceman in Top Gun?

3. Who was the voice of Donkey?

4. Star of the movie with the following quote from an unlikely source: "Would you like to play a game?"

5. What movie starts with the following narration: "I was 12 going on 13 the first time I saw a dead human being."

6. What movie is this quote from: "I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank what?'"

7. What actor exclaimed: "As a duly designated representative of the City, County and State of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension."

8. What actress said: "Glasnost gives everyone the right to complain and accuse, but it doesn't make shoes."

9. What is the first name of the actor in both #1 and #5?

10. What is the last name of #2's character in the movie #6?

11. What is the last name of the rich guys in the movie starring #3 and #7?

12. What was the job title of the antagonist in the movie starring #4 and #8?


FINAL. What game do you get from #9, #10, #11, and #12?

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger ekted said...

Too many people got this one too quickly. The next one will be more difficult. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home