Friday, October 07, 2005

Game order!

I love game order days! This one was triggered by the arrival of Ra, one of my favorite games to play on BSW. This list represents all the available games on my want list with the exception of Adel Verpflichtet and Vinci, both of which I have just started playing.
I think I have finally crossed the inevitable threshold; I am starting to collect games. Some of these games may never hit the table in my gaming circles. But I don't care any more. I want them anyways. There's a bunch of great stuff coming in October/November, so I anticipate one more big order before Christmas.

I dropped Mini Inkognito from my want list.

3 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger Rick said...

Good call in Inkog. Didn't know Liberte was still in print. Glad you're enjoying Adel!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good choice on PoF. You can't go wrong with it.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger ekted said...

Re Liberte. I'm pretty good at finding "the last" copy of a game in shrink. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home