Friday, August 18, 2006

Hmm

Inconsistent Traditions

Coughing, sneezing, and burping--three semi-involuntary bodily functions we all execute on an almost daily basis. Why is it that one demands nothing, one demands that others invoke ritualistic anti-satanic platitudes upon you, and one demands that you apologize? If you are going to adopt silly traditions, at least be consistent.

Speck in the Jar

You open a jar of peanut butter. Some fool used the same knife that they used in the jelly jar. There's a speck of jelly in your peanut butter. So you dig around it. Day after day. Pretty soon, there's a small mesa of peanut butter with a speck of jelly on top. How many times have you seen this? By the way, peanut butter does not belong on bread; it belongs on Oreos.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Gerald McD said...

I prefer peanut butter on waffles and pancakes.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger ekted said...

OOOh. I'll have to give that a try!

I really hate maple syrup. When I make pancakes, I make my own syrup from butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home