Thursday, April 19, 2007

New Blogger

I just updated my blog to the new Google-based one because they stopped letting me login using the old system. If anything bad happens, there's nothing I can do about it.

It looks like the feeds may have been messed up by this change. I had to resubscribe on BlogLines to make them work. If anyone gets the feed for this post, let me know so I don't have to notify people to update. Thanks.

11 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Dan Corban said...

I use the native IE7 feeds and your feed updated fine. I'm not sure why your bloglines choked on it. I am using the "atom" feed. Maybe only the RSS feed was affected by whatever issue you noticed.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger ekted said...

Thanks for the confirmation, Dan!

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Reixou said...

It worked on bloglines for me.

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep fine on bloglines
Russell in the UK

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I also got it on bloglines :)

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Doing fine on my bloglines :-)

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Gerald McD said...

Works with IE7 RSS.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger ekted said...

Thanks, all!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Yollege said...

Worked in Mozilla Thunderbird for me.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Mosse said...

I switched from Bloglines to Google|Reader, and it seems to work fine. :)

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Worked fine for my bloglines as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home