Sunday, June 03, 2007

Yet Another Game Order

Tide of Iron seems to be in short supply despite the thousands of copies pouring into the US. So when I saw only 8 left at Game Surplus, I didn't waste any time. It will be mine.

And while I was at it, I added a couple more games from my want list. I was inspired by Mark Haberman, one of my co-hosts from The Metagamers podcast, to give Fjords a try (during the show no less). And, of course, one of my recent favorites, Notre Dame.

Many, many pages of rules to read this month...

3 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry you played Fjords. My deepest sympathies.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger ekted said...

I haven't. I just ordered it. :)

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger hibikir said...

The problem I have with fjords is that, while some plays might be interesting and full of options, many times it won't be the case.

Closed out, ugly maps where few pieces can even fit are now what I look for in a tile laying game, but that's precisely what you can get in this one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home