Wednesday, July 19, 2006

First Game Order Has Arrived

I am happy to report that the first of 2 packages has arrived. I placed the order with Boulder Games on Thursday and it arrived on Tuesday. The games are: Aton, El Grande, Goa, Kreta, Manila, Quo Vadis?, and Timbuktu. El Grande and Goa were the games that triggered this order, having just been re-released. Kudos to Rio Grande Games for doing this.

I am also very happy to report that this is the first time I have placed a large game order with not a single thing wrong! No box damage. No bent boards or rules. No missing bits (yes, I counted out every one). Not even a truly bad insert. Things of note:

El Grande: Ok, this game is huge. The board and cubes are much bigger than I expected. Very cool.

Manila: These are the coolest freakin' coins ever! Zoch could make a fortune selling these in various denominations for use in other board games.


[El Grande image by garyjames.]

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The only thing better than the coins in Manila is the gameplay. Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home